When you are looking to hire a collection agency, we believe these are your key concerns:
- How successful is the collections agency at collecting?
- How quickly does the agency successfully collect?
- How much does the collections agency charge for its services?
- When will you get the money after the debt collection is made?
- How will the agency report its progress to you?
About this Article
With thousands of collections agencies in the US, how to do you pick the right one? In this article, we’ll go step by step through all the things you should consider. We have a checklist you can download. If you fill out the Request A Quote Form on this page, we’ll send you our rates, and if we aren’t the right collection agency for you (since we only collect money owed by businesses and we specialize in larger claims), we’ll give you specific referrals to other agencies we trust based on your debt collection needs
Choosing A Professional Service Provider
When you are hiring an agency, it is like hiring any other professional service provider, such as a doctor or a lawyer. When we hire a doctor, we want to be sure the doctor is a specialist in the specific medical area of our health concern, has the qualifications required to treat us and has vast concern, has the qualifications required to treat us and has vast experience in the area of our concern. We also want the doctor to be a good fit with us personally in how he performs his job and in how he communicates with us about our problem.
The Kaplan Group is a commercial collection agency with an 85% success rate on claims over $10,000 against open businesses. While we only collect against businesses, this article is for anyone who needs a collection agency, and we can refer you other agencies if you fill out the Request A Quote form.
Click on the link below to go to the next page, or select a topic in the Table of Contents below and jump straight to that page
Next: What Type of Service Do You Need
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- What Type of Service Do You Need?
- Evaluating Collection Agency Success
- How Fast Does the Collection Agency Collect?
- How Much does the Collections Agency Charge?
- How Fast Do You Get The Collected Money?
- How Does The Agency Report Progress?
- Other Considerations
- Summary and Checklist